things i never did until you showed up.


my husband is rubbing off on me.
...
before i married this man i NEVER

watched a firefly episode
salted my food 
wore a black hoody over my head while sleeping to block all light
ate ice cream straight out of the carton {let alone a 1/2 carton in one sitting}
wore men's old spice deodorant
{ok, i don't think he likes that i wear his deodorant either,
but it works so much better and smells so darn good}
drank sprite
ate so many burgers 
popped my knuckles

and i'd like to kick some of these new found habits rather quickly.
especially the ice cream and salting everything i eat part.

husband, you're cute doing these things but it's not so cute with me.

*i know i should note all the wonderful quality traits my husband has 
that i'm hoping eventually rub off on me
 {like never raising his voice and folding his clothes so nicely}
but i'm still working on those and they haven't shown up yet.

Followers

Total Pageviews