- yogi purely peppermint tea...mmm.
- laying on the grass, nuzzled in the shoulder of someone you love.
- laughing. uncontrollably.
- disney movies! especially the little mermaid.
- crepes. preferably with bananas and nutella.
- watching the sunset.
- sending and receiving lovely things in the mail.
- the indescribable feeling you get after performing for a loving audience.
- sweet, stolen kisses.
- bacon cheeseburgers. with fries.
Mom said I could take over the blog this week since she's busy with the family.
Even though my face doesn't show it, I'm having lots of fun here in Utah.
The airplane ride was a breeze. (although Delta lost me at the airport for 45 minutes and mom and dad almost had heart attacks.)
I met a cat for the first time (weird) and chickens! Mom once snuck me some of her chicken at the dinner table so it was kind of awkward meeting a live chicken.
I like all the people here who give me oodles of attention. And I've noticed I breathe easier in Utah because the mountain air is so clean.
Well, that's all for now. Bye!"
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
we flew into Utah on saturday and are having a lot of fun here with our families. the weather is much calmer than D.C. (whaaat?) and Kinglsey is loving all the attention he's getting from the fam. i absolutely love it here... it'll be hard to go back next week. i just can't think about it.
P.S. Utah got all fancy with some new in-n-out's these last few months so sister hannah took us out for burgers on our way home from the airport. (if you don't want to wait in line at in-n-out, stop by at midnight. no one is there. it was nice not waiting in an hour long line.) also, it wasn't as good as i remembered? i love me some D.C. good stuff.