tommy's.

when i was a little girl living in utah,
my dad would take us girls out to tommy's hot dog in provo
for daddy-daughter dates.
i think i fell in love with tommy's when i was 6 or 7 years old.
it is probably my favorite little place to grab lunch in utah county.

i was so glad we made time for a run by on our trip last week.
my family is originally from chicago so everyone always gets a chicago dog!
even though i was born there, i still eat my hot dogs with nothing but the bun.
haha. i love it.

and how cute is this little man reading the newspaper outside tommy's?
if kingsley wasn't getting such a big tummy
i would have shared. (at a moment when josh wouldn't be looking....of course.)



*and i just realized it's proper name is tommy's burger,
but we have always called it tommy's hot dog at my house.
we don't go for the burgers....we go to stan's in provo for that.

Followers

Total Pageviews