valentines day. who and what do you love?

i really love this holiday.

because i love love.
all kinds. it's good for you. it's healthy.

i love josh.
because he's my best friend. he loves me for me and we're a little family.

i love my mom and dad.
because they continue to be there for me. and support me. and still love me even though sometimes i pretend to know it all.

i love kingsley.
i know he's not a baby. he's a dog. (no kidding! --thank you to everyone who has pointed that out). but he's a pretty cute dog and he's going to continue to be a main topic on this blog. so incase you missed it the first time, i love kingsley.

i love my sisters. and little brother isaac.
because we are family. and they are pretty rockstar.

i love my friends.
i have the best of them. they are really good to me.

i love D.C.
even on the days i say i don't.

i love key lime pie.
it's just so delicious.

i love my life.
so grateful to be alive. to have free agency. to be me.

i love where i'm at in life.
because i believe i'm making progress each and every day. even if i'm no where near where i thought i'd be at this point in my life.

i love seeing the sun rise.
even though most mornings i'm still sleeping when she rises.

i love snacking.
life is just so much better with FOOD.

i love being a woman.
it's so much fun.

and i love my heavenly father.
sometimes i think he's forgotten about me. but that's just silly talk.
i am a child of God and he loves me.

...


however you celebrate this holiday, i wish you the very best valentines day weekend ever!
i hope you're loving everyone and everything around you, too!
xoxo

Followers

Total Pageviews