kingsley diary.

"i guess i'm pretty cute when i sleep because EVERYONE always comes and gives me kisses right as i start to doze off. it is so annoying. when will they learn that this wakes up a dog?

here is my aunty hannah doing just that as i tried to get a few moments of peace to myself on mom's comfy coat in utah. ugh.

in other news, i lost my two front baby teeth last night while playing frisbee with dad. my parents went crazy with pride and kept opening up my mouth to check it out. beyond embarrassing.

now i chew everything because i'm teething like crazy. i especially love to chew mom's favorite frye boots, the desk chair legs and EVERYTHING ELSE IN THE HOUSE that i can get my paws on. i call it pay back since the vet told mom i was getting a fat tummy and to cut back on my lunches. SERIOUSLY?

bye!

--kingsley."

Followers

Total Pageviews