happy birthday little blog.

can blogs have birthdays?
is that allowed?
or is that just silly?

so it's been 2 years since our first post... oh my.

sometimes i can't believe how much i love blogging...
or that i am still blogging...
or that i haven't taken our blog private yet...

i also can't believe how far along my sweet husband and i
have come since that first post...

this little blog has provided such a lovely little outlet for me...
a place to collect my thoughts, post our photos,
our online journal of sorts...

better yet, it's helped me really focus on the beauty of life...
and it's taught me a lot about myself in the process.

it's become such a lovely part of my little routine each day
and has presented the loveliest opportunities
to make new and wonderful friends both on and offline...
something i never in a million years expected
when i first signed up for a Blogger account...

so i'd just like to say thank you...
thanks for stopping by so often, for reading,
for being ever so kind and inspiring.
i adore all of you.
and i'm glad we're friends.

happy birthday little blog!

Followers

Total Pageviews