getting to hang with the cool kid on the block...

i just finished a little project here in utah this evening (and thankfully it was a success! now i can go back to sleeping at night...) i head back to DC tomorrow.

on monday i woke up really sick so the past few days have kind of been torture for me. i hate being sick. and stressed. and tired. ....mostly i just hate being sick.

but since i've been staying at my house in utah, i've had my mother by my side to take care of me (and she's been cooking all of my favorite meals --and desserts--so i cannot complain!) thanks mom. i love you.

i also woke up to gorgeous snow falls the past few mornings and got to hang out with the coolest kid on the block (my little brother, isaac, duh)...

...so things are good.

i can't wait to get into my own bed tomorrow night though. or see my handsome husband. i miss poking him while he's on the computer...

Followers

Total Pageviews