little letters.

dear baked and wired,
pretty sure you make the best cupcakes, brownies, pies and cookies in DC right now. why are you so awesome?

dear radio station,
isn't there something besides lady gaga to play?

dear josh,
i'm still sad you refused my brilliant birthday party idea for your big day this saturday. i will continue to bring this up for months.

dear ladies of the world,
do we really have to shave our legs so often? i'm tired of feeling guilty about rarely shaving. let's stop this madness.

dear pneumonia residing in my puppy,
leave. forever. and never come back.

dear readers,
thanks for being kind about this blog turning into a kingsley blog. and for being so supportive and kind while he's been so sick.

dear readers (again),
have you checked out the mini DC guide yet? my post about things to do in the district here, places to eat in the district here, music venues here and a few of my favorite DC shopping spots coming tomorrow.

dear pet insurance,
it's such a shame we didn't meet a few days earlier.

dear fondant,
you are very hard to make. and you make me feel like i have zero skills.

dear weekend,
thank you for finally getting here. hopefully i'll enjoy you while catching up on all my missed zzzzzzz's from the week.



photo of me holding a baked and wired cupcake
taken by the lovely rebecca reed.

Followers

Total Pageviews