my birthday.

all i wanted for my birthday this year were some king crab legs and maybe a cupcake. in fact, whenever josh asked me what i wanted for my birthday this year, that is exactly what i would tell him.

so we started with dessert at georgetown cupcake followed by a big yummy crab leg dinner (which we ate in bed while watching the new top chef d.c.) it was a lovely evening.

and then there were the sweet surprises during the week leading up to my birthday. like, spoon and arcade fire concert tickets given (ahhhhh!), a new fancy camera, lots of back rubs (love!) and all of my favorite foods! thank you so much josh! it was a beautiful week. and i am so grateful to be healthy and happy. and for all the wonderful people in my life. 24 is going to be an exciting year!

thanks to everyone for the kind birthday wishes, too!
xo

Followers

Total Pageviews