a letter from kingsley.

"hi friends!

it's been a while since i've been given permission to use the computer and write little letters on this blog like the olden days. i lost my computer privileges earlier this summer when i chewed on some of the computer cords. i'm surprised mom went through with her punishment of not letting me use the computer. she usually is such a softy when it comes to me... i swear i can do anything and get away with it. i love my doggy life!

anyway, mom and dad are taking me to NYC this weekend! i haven't been back since new years, so i'm excited to check out the city once again.

it will probably be our last trip up to NYC together before this new baby comes. i have a feeling this baby is about to ruin my life. i have it pretty good over here at the moment. i mean, mom and dad booked a hotel with "doggy room service" for the weekend. it doesn't get any better than that, people. trust me.

p.s. i ate a huge grasshopper yesterday on a walk."

Followers

Total Pageviews