nyc ladies brunch.

hands down, the highlight of my weekend in new york city last week was getting to meet up for brunch at sarabeth's with all my best nyc girlfriends who i miss terribly every single day. i feel so fortunate to have such wonderful women in my life.

and, side-note, i have never had my tummy touched so much in the span of a couple of hours, either. (but it's ok, because these people aren't strangers at the grocery store.) i hope this baby knows just how much it is already loved by our dear friends. it really does mean the world to me to have such great support from good girlfriends.

my lovelies:
sumaya, carolyn, sarah, marci, amanda, natalie, meg & victoria.


also, everyone surprised me with a bunch of beautiful baby gifts!
i felt so silly, but also really loved.
this baby is going to have the best aunties soon!

^^^now baby can match mom and dad this winter!


i love you, girls!!!

Followers

Total Pageviews